Friday, April 5, 2013

Stork Stack!

So, I just found out about the COOLEST thing for moms with children 3 and under!  It's called Stork Stack.  It's a monthly membership that sends you gifts specifically based on your child's age and gender and they throw in a little something for mom too ;o)


My first stork stack arrived the other day at my front door and I could hardly contain my excitement as I ran for the scissors to open the box and see all the goodies inside!  Each month's box has a different and unique theme.  The theme for April was "Go Green!" ...how appropriate for spring :o)  Everything in the box was completely organic, which made this momma very happy!


Inside the box they had the CUTEST teething rattle made by Organic Farm Buddies from Apple Park and a First Keys teether from Green Toys which was made from recycled milk cartons ...pretty cool!


They also had environmentally safe laundry detergent from EcoSprout.  All of you cloth-diapering momma's out there will be happy to know that this detergent is completely safe for your cloth diapers too!  And West African Shea and Calendula lotion from Green Envee.  This nut-free lotion is great for children with nut allergies or skin sensitivities :o)


And for my favorite part of the package, a special little gift just for me!  A DELICIOUS dark chocolate banana bar from Clandestino!!  I'm telling you, I could have eaten 15 more of these tasty little treats ...which I'm guessing is how they get you hooked and get you to visit there website during a 2:30am feeding and contemplate ordering more ...not that I did that or anything ;o)

They also threw in a few coupons, and lets face it, what mom doesn't love coupons?!  All in all I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the Stork Stack and am eagerly anticipating my next box for May! 

To close this post I'm throwing in a couple of pictures of Hunter checking out his new toys :o)


Hmmm... What's this thing all about??


 Yeah, this thing is pretty cool :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment