Friday, July 11, 2014

Life Lately

I'm sure it's no surprise to any of you that I have become absolutely horrible with keeping up with this little blog of mine, and for that I apologize greatly! So, what's been going on in our lives lately?? Waaaaaay too much!!! LoL  I'll start back in April...

We went on a much needed getaway up to the mountains with our little family and as always, it was WONDERFUL!  Every time we go up there it's like a breath of fresh air.  And my little active guy LOVES it because he gets to be outside almost all day long :o)


Building a fire with his Papa


Tony put the turkey decoy out and he started making turkey calls and poor Hunter thought he was going to have a new pet turkey! LoL


These two cousins are just the sweetest with each other!



Calvin just loves "baby Hunter" and wanted to pick him up so bad!


And then it became a game of who can pick him up! 


Hunter had so much fun playing with his daddy at this cute little park we found.


That face just says it all! :o)


Helping dad mow the lawn


We took Hunter to the creek down the road from our cabin and even though it was a bone chilling 40 something degree water, he absolutely LOVED it and was mad when I made him take a break.  He didn't care that his lips were purple, but mom did! LoL


These two crack me up!


Taking a break at the lodge and he spotted ducks.


And then started running towards them to try and catch one.



His favorite thing on that trip was waving at every car that we passed while driving.  He's such a funny little guy!

After we got back from the trip Tony and I decided to call up a realtor and put our house up for sale!


We only had our house on the market for a week when we got two offers and one was for above asking price!!!  To say we were extremely happy and blessed is the understatement of the century!!  We closed on our house on July 8th and are currently moved in with my wonderful in-law's!!  It's been an adjustment for sure, but it's been great so far!  Hunter just loves spending time with his Mimi, Papa and Aunt Nicole!  He's going to have to adjust not getting so much attention when we move into our new house! LoL


Our storage unit


This was the last picture I took of our house ...walking out our front door for the last time.  It was so emotional and bittersweet.  We have lived in that house for the past four years and I loved every second of it!  So many memories flooded my mind from coming home from our wedding and dancing with my husband in our bedroom with my wedding dress on (because I knew if I took it off that wonderful day would really be over), to parties and holidays, bringing our sweet baby boy home from the hospital and all of the "firsts" he had in that house and just watching him grow to be such a wonderful, happy, healthy and sweet little boy!  Needless to say I was a bit of an emotional wreck that entire week of moving! LoL  


We have started building our dream home out in Groveland and it will hopefully be finished by the first of the year!  I can't wait to start making memories at our new house and watch our little family grow!






No comments:

Post a Comment